Friday, May 7, 2010

medicine: love/hate

I have a love/hate relationship with medicine(s). Basically, I hate taking any medicine, but when it makes you feel better I love it. I have been feeling sick for a couple days now and today I have been pretty much status quo. I have laid around the house all day trying to rest, sleep, hydrate, get better. It hasn't been working so much. I can't exactly tell you what is wrong with me, but I know I am not right. I hate feeling out of "tune". It is pretty horrible. Today I have developed a bit more of a cough and some more head/neck aches. I couldn't take the discomfort and house arrest anymore, so I took the scooter down to the store for juice and pain killer. First time I have bought either in Spain, but it was a success, I think. I took the "ibufen" and now am feeling much better. That is the love I have for medicine.
I have two more apartments to see tonight and then the weekend to think about what apartment I am going to pick for Lisa and me to call our first Spanish home. Hasta Luego.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a banana. Get well soon!

-RACH