- Enjoy a leisurely wake up with your significant other.
- Make French Toast, eggs and coffee for breakfast.
- Take a stroll through the flower market trying to decide what plant(s)/flower(s) you want to buy.
- Go ride your bike or explore new hiking/running trails with a couple friends.
- Clean up and hop on the moped to take a drive through the flowering fields.
- Take a stop during your drive to have an amazing 2 hour lunch including a bottle of water, a bottle of wine, fire-toasted bread with fresh tomatoes and garlic cloves for topping/flavoring, a first plate, a second plate, dessert and coffee. Be sure you sit outside in the broken shade of a tree with a view of the valley/countryside below.
- Return on the moped back to town and do some random shopping.
- Register for a local running race on the next day.
- Go over to one of the city gardens and pick fresh rosemary.
- Return home at the brink of exhaustion.
- Make lemon-garlic-white wine-rosemary roasted chicken with sauteed zucchini for dinner.
- While eating dinner, watch a favorite TV show/episode.
- After dinner is finished, use the next commercial break to do the dishes and make popcorn.
- Finish TV show and eat popcorn.
- Snuggle up and fall asleep 100% happy and content.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
The Busche's Recipe
A Wonderful Day: