Friday, December 10, 2010

And the winner is...

... as declared by himself: GARRETT!

Training camp is finished and I am here in Tucson now. In the words of Garrett himself, "I go for to shoot em up tomorrow." That means I must be off to bed early, aka now. I will try to write a more extensive blog about training camp or the events of the past week in the next couple days, but I will be busy traveling, packing and driving back to the Midwest, so no guarantees.

I wanted to remind anyone who is in the Tucson/Phoenix area as well that tomorrow there is a grand opening event for the new Trek Bicycle store in Oro Valley. It is a ride at 1 or 1:30, followed by a social hour. Come join the festivities.

Oh and if I never write again, it is because I got eaten by the tarantula that is supposedly crawling around the house somewhere. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Hammer Time (mc hammer song)

Perpetual Chaos

Electric Chaos

Bustling Joyous Chaos

-Bustle:To move in an energetic/Noisy manner

Decorous and Joyous

Grandiose and Joyous Chaos


-Brian Rach

Anonymous said...

It's too late Brian. I already won.

-garret