Sunday, June 27, 2010

Apologies


Ok everyone and anyone reading this, I am sorry for such poor updates recently. It has been a busy time of training and hanging out with Lisa, leaving me tired and often unmotivated to write a few words. I apologize for this and promise to do my best upcoming to keep you up to date. I will start tomorrow with a brief update of the last period of time here. Then hopefully I will continue to be on top of this from there. I need to get some rest now though. Have a great day/night.


Picture: This is just a preview of what makes me unable for me to blog: me trying to undo what training in spandex has done...

5 comments:

Cindy said...

YIKES!!!

Phil Cianciola said...

The only reason we can let this slide on a 'cycling' blog is the fact that this is clearly a 'cycling' tan. When you get back to writing about riding, I'm wondering if you'll be able to take in viewing any of the TdF...and jot down your thoughts here please.

Phil Cianciola said...

Oh...and one more thing "Flip" fans...I believe this photo begs for a caption contest. I'll start:

"The BP oil spill continues to take its toll"

Kyle J said...

Lisa needs to feed you a hamburger!

Trevor Rockwell said...

Caption: "Body found on beach. Preliminary reports indicate it was a tanning bed accident that caused the death!"