Monday, June 15, 2015

France Wrap-Up

Well, it was a hard week in France. It started positively with good, promising performances and feelings, but that all fell by the wayside in the middle of the week. It was frustrating to say the least, but I battled through and had a moment or two the last stage where I thought maybe things were fixing themselves. Cycling relies on the human body and it is a mystery sometimes. It performs some days and not others. Hopefully I've got the junk out of the system now and will be better this coming week. I'm headed to Holland tomorrow to start Ster Elektro. It's my first time doing the race, so I'm not sure what to expect. Hope I can recover enough to do a strong race. Time will tell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed seeing the Stars & Stripes in France.
I like the design of this jersey. Can't say the same about the last several of them.

Anonymous said...

Good luck in Holland! Safe travels.