Thursday, August 29, 2013

Impressive Martin

Well, Tony Martin put on a show of real strength today, nearly surviving his 175km solo breakaway. I suppose that is why he is the World TT champ! For us, it ended status quo, although Fabian made an impressive bid for the stage win. I did what I could to help Chris toward the final, but eventually I gave room to the crazy folks, saved myself from crashing, and saved energy for the coming days. Tomorrow is another sprint day, so I'm looking forward to hopefully another more relaxed day in the peloton before the fireworks begin again. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Scott K said...

Keep your nose in there. Once the climbing gets tough you guys will be ready to light it up for sure! Damn flats...

Anonymous said...

Waiting for some contract news...come on Trek you have to sign the WI kid!