Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blog Rename 2012

Hey everyone! I'm midway through camp and all is well. I have the privilege of rooming with the one and only Jens Voigt, so things have been interesting. The whole team is awesome though. The vibe among all the riders is great. The trainings have been mostly easy but decent length, and there are always a few guys pushing the pace. The weather has been unbelievable with abundant sunshine, light wind, and temps around 70'F. I have begun to redevelop my tan lines on my legs, and I am noticing a mean sunglasses tan, which I don't usually get! I did a bike fitting session with the guys from Retul and changed a few things up. The biggest change was lowering my seat about a cm due to the difference in stack height between the Speedplay and Look pedals. I believe that is about the most interesting stuff I have from camp.

Who wants to win a pair of official Team RS Summer riding gloves? I figure it is an appropriate time to begin the contest for renaming my blog. So what is the name of my blog for 2012 going to be? I will put the close on this contest as Sunday the 11th. Help me out everyone!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Red, White, and Busche

Just read the cycling news and looks like some quality bonding for the IScorp alumni! So does Jens say "Shut up Legs" in his sleep? Have fun @ team camp.

-Rach

Dave Hanrahan said...

How about The Busche Communiqué? It's an accurate description of the blog and an easy-to-remember rhyme.

daveR said...

How about Chaotic Joy: A Trilogy in the Making.

dave

Phil Cianciola said...

Allez Busche!

--Hip in Tosa

(You need to make it three years in a row with our annual PhilCast show Christmas-time interview. This year live on the radio with me on WHBY.)

Justin Ratzlaff said...

I would recommend "And then there were three..."
or, "The three best years that any cyclist could have" sung to the tune of Allen from The Hangover.

Deborah said...

"Pedalling through the daily chaos" ;-)

LukeSchmidt1 said...

"Life on the Rivet: Chronicles of a Domestic Domestique"

Use part or all of it. Anywho, big fan. On Wisconsin. My wife and I are Wisconsin natives living in Minneapolis. I got her into cycling by telling her you're from Wisconsin. We have been trying to find a Bucky Badger logo wearing your Radioshack jersey. That would be sweet, just saying.

Jake Hildebrand said...

"Flip's trip to/thru Europe" or shorten to just "Flip's Trip". Maybe something with "Stars & Stripes forever".

Or to play with the number 3, something like the old Schoolhouse Rocks song, "3 is the magic number"

Anonymous said...

Big Bad Busche Blog :) enjoy your season Matt!

prnnarsto said...

Busche's Cycling Scrum