Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Reality" TV

Alright it is late and I really need to go to bed, but I need to quick update on my evening of happenings.

Thanks to the beauty of internet and downloads, Lisa and I are 100% able to keep up to date on such important TV shows as The Bachelorette. The latest episode we watched tonight was nothing shy of dramatic from start to finish. It started with lying and cheating, then moved on to more of the fantasy dates where these people are falling in "true love", and finished with more fireworks in the previews. Those previews have ruined it for us though! Why do they show them. They showed way too much this week. Perhaps it is just genius TV again hooking us in for more, but I think they showed too much this week. We'll have to wait until next week to see though.

Alright enough of the rant. Oh, during the showing, Lisa and I took a break to make ourselves our first smoothies compliments of the blender we mentioned we should buy today while at the grocery store. That blender however was a surprise to me when Lisa arrived home from the bakery, where she bought two rolls for our hamburgers (she fed me Kyle!) She came in and had a lot more than two rolls! It seems to work well though. It made our first versions of hummus and some good fruit smoothies. Recipes yet to be finalized, suggestions welcome...

1 comment:

Marissa said...

ahaha! glad to see you guys have been able to keep up with the bachelorette. :-) i'll have to skype with lisa soon to discuss.