Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Darn Volcano!

Yes, I was one of the unfortunate victims of this Volcano (crazy name inserted here) that has erupted in Iceland. Unfortunately due to this volcano I was unable to make my flight for today's Fleche Wallone. I have been able to do some more great training as a result of this, but really would have loved to take part in this prestigious race. Nonetheless, I hopefully will make it to Liege on Sunday and be able to take part in this classic race. I guess I'll find out soon if I will get to make it.
Weather around here has been wonderful. Been riding in shorts and short sleeve jersey working on my tan lines! They are coming slowly, but surely. The sun is not as intense here as in NM, where I can get sunburned in January. I think tomorrow might be raining, but it has to once in a while I suppose. I think my intervals will be more spectacular in the rain, too! Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola Flip: Para mejorar su tortilla espaƱol hay que cocinar un chorizo en su horno, picarlo bien bien y ponerlo en su tortilla. Muy Rico!

dh